Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Posting Postponed This Weekend (Aug. 4-5)

...to allow everyone to focus on reviewing posts and comments in preparation for the 1st long exam on Tuesday. Kindly check back on Sunday for my comments.

Good luck, everyone!

Update (Aug. 4): Going over all of your posts and comments now and noting errors I see along the way.  I need to be cryptic because I don't have all day.  Therefore, if you see "tense consistency" or "tense" in reply to your comment, go figure. ;) In any case, errors are pointed out in their order of appearance.  See you on Tuesday!


Update (Aug. 5):  Going over the entries and comments, I notice that you guys commit the same errors over and over, and so I realize it's rather pointless to comment on the grammar of your entries and comments from day 1.   After all, at the time, you didn't know any better because we hadn't discussed the common errors Filipinos usually make. (That last sentence implies that NOW YOU DO KNOW and therefore should not make the same mistakes from hereon.  It also means that should any of your comments appear in the test, you would know how to correct them. Wink.)  


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment